- 03-17-2013, 09:00 AM #1
The way my phone is currently set up is that when I tap phone to make a call the "history" page displays. Would it be possible to set up the phone so that the keypad will display and speed dial from the keypad or maybe have contacts/people display and speed dial?
- 03-17-2013, 09:10 AM #3
03-17-2013, 02:39 PM #5
- 392 Posts
03-18-2013, 11:05 AM #8
- 168 Posts
I don't think you need an app for this. I would create a "speed dial" group in people, pin the group to the home screen - job done. But that's just me.
Actually, it's not. I don't even need that. My 2 most often contacted people are my wife and my brother, so I've just got them pinned to my home screen, that way I can email them too, or whatever.
03-18-2013, 11:11 AM #9
- 245 Posts
You could always just ask your phone to call, text, email, that would be the quickest way without opening anything, just press and hold the windows button to activate voice commands then say call ***** or text ****** ECT, also fastest way to launch an app that's not pinned to start screen
03-19-2013, 08:34 AM #11
- 75 Posts
I agree that voice dialing is the fastest way, especially when using Bluetooth.
One thing that bother me is you say you're tapping Phone. Wouldn't it be faster to use the People Hub? Tap People Hub, tap # and then the first letter of the person's name, then the person shown? That's what the People Hub is for, among other things.
The only time I tap Phone is to dial from history or to manually dial a number.
- By Adiliyo in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 7Last Post: 02-11-2013, 04:00 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 18Last Post: 05-31-2011, 10:03 AM
- By unity04 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 05-29-2011, 10:58 PM
- By kaw203 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 03-05-2011, 03:34 PM
- By ptb6744#wp in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-04-2010, 09:48 PM