03-16-2013, 09:38 PM #1
- 41 Posts
Short version: How can I play music through Bluetooth using my 920?
Hi everyone. I'm a Bluetooth noob so I was wondering if I could get some help here. I have a Lumia 920 and I usually hook it up to my car using an aux cable. I saw a Bluetooth aux adaptor on amazon the other day and I started to wonder if the 920 would be able to play music over Bluetooth. Can it? And if it can, how do I set this up? Any help would be appreciated.
04-17-2013, 09:22 PM #4
- 3 Posts
Are you looking at using this for the vehicle? I'm curious and looking into this as well. While charging my Lumia and hooked up the AUX port, there is horrible interference. I'm hoping a Bluetooth AUX adapter will solve the problem. Let us know how it works for you.
04-18-2013, 12:25 PM #5
- 3 Posts
- By Molal in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2012, 03:51 PM
- By uktivo in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 11-21-2012, 02:24 PM
- By RockPaperBFG in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2012, 04:49 PM
- By dlcpa in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2011, 09:56 AM
- By mtg1974 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 7Last Post: 06-01-2011, 09:48 AM