03-13-2013, 06:51 PM #1
- 3 Posts
so i was just comparing the facebook section of whats new in the people hub, to facebook on my iphone, its not the same at all.. the wp8 is showing stuff not on the iphone and vice verca, also lots og game apps show up on thw wp8, that dont on the iphone cause i shut them off... a post on the iphone says 13 min. ago wich is acurate, on the wp8 it reads i hour ago, how can i fix this?
Last edited by Mike Young2; 03-13-2013 at 07:09 PM.
- 03-13-2013, 07:53 PM #2
Facebook's third party API does not support the filters you have setup. If you want to see the same timeline you see on the Facebook web page, iPhone etc you will need to go to touch.facebook.com.
To make this easier and seem more integrated I suggest downloading the WebApp application from the windows phone store and pinning Facebook from it to your start screen.
WebApps | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
- By MiLambert in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2011, 03:43 PM
- By davidkhou in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 12-22-2011, 11:20 AM
- By mike311 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2011, 02:34 PM
- By GaMMa in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 09-18-2011, 08:40 AM
- By sandman in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2010, 09:22 PM