- 03-13-2013, 10:14 AM #1
I was trying to tweet a friend the other day direct from the people hub and I noticed her twitter account suddenly wasn't in her contact details. I've since noticed none of my Twitter contacts are available from the People Hub even when I've specifically selected them to show up.
I've checked on Outlook.com and the Twitter links are still there, they just aren't showing up on my phone. Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can stop it?
03-13-2013, 10:32 AM #2
- 336 Posts
If you go to Settings > email & accounts, you should see the Twitter account shown there. If it is then try the following:
1. Press and hold the Twitter account and choose the Sync option
2. If no joy, delete the Twitter account and then press and hold your Microsoft account and sync it - this should make the Twitter account reappear
3. If still no joy, delete the linked Twitter account in Outlook.com and then re-add it on the phone. This should also recreate it on Outlook.com
If the Twitter account is not shown in email & accounts, then start from step 3.
- 03-14-2013, 08:22 AM #4
Thanks for your help guys, deleting it from my Microsoft account and re-syncing it worked really well! :)
Oddly some of my friends' Twitter accounts are still missing. Even though they're linked in Outlook.com and on the Win8 People app it just won't show up (either as linked or as just the separate Twitter account) on my phone! A little annoying but hopefully something that will get fixed eventually. I'll just stick to the nice new Twitter app whenever I can.
- 03-14-2013, 09:27 AM #6
- By ah06 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2013, 05:34 PM
- By patatdrolleke83 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2013, 11:20 AM
- By graciaman in forum Windows 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2012, 12:53 PM
- By tompatto in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2012, 09:56 AM
- By Markyyy in forum Developers CornerReplies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2012, 02:05 AM