- 03-12-2013, 09:37 PM #1
Does Skype only work in portrait mode when video chatting? I tried every which way to do landscape but I could only see my caller in portrait mode which didn't line up with what my caller saw on their end as being sent. Also with my camera on my phone it was working because my caller could see me but on my end where the camera suppose to show me it was just a square box and no camera video.
Please advise, thanks.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
- 03-12-2013, 09:41 PM #2--Laura Knotek (formerly known as lak611)
- 03-13-2013, 01:12 PM #6
Have yet to board the WP8 bandwagon - waiting for ATT/Verizon to announce their new devices..til then my Pureview 808 will suffice but i dont like the way that Skype is implemented on it and have also been wary of the "always online" status of WP8 and W8 skype.
How have you been handling this? Also - when you are on a call, do you see msgs from other people or even missed calls?
- By M L in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 03-05-2013, 10:49 AM
- By Mauro Di Re in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2013, 10:08 AM
- By 1220Ac in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 11-25-2012, 08:57 AM
- By geekmaster in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2012, 03:32 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 16Last Post: 09-03-2012, 07:57 PM