- 03-12-2013, 04:20 PM #1
How do you merge two contacts?
Say you have 2 contacts in the People Hub (both outlook), Dave USA and Dave UK and you have 1 number under each, is there a way to merge both? I know I can link both of them and have them presented to me as a single person in the People Hub but its still two people on Outlook (and whenever I modify something, it'll get pushed to only one or the other). Outlook's web interface allows merging so was wondering if there is some way to achieve this on the phone itself without resorting to a web browser.
- 03-12-2013, 05:01 PM #2
Can't merge on the phone - only linking. As you said in your post, Outlook on the web allows merging. That's the only way to do it.I close threads to save cats.
The way not everyone can have their own loaf of bread, not everyone should create a new thread!
...and then God said, let there be a search button and there was a huge one on top!
- 03-12-2013, 05:34 PM #4
Okay...how do you merge contacts in outlook?
I have a contact and for some reason they showed up as two, so I linked them on my phone.
One showed as an outlook contact and the other as a messenger contact. Now when I go to that contact through the web it shows there are three links. Two Outlook and one messenger. I don't know why everything can't be under one profile.
I tried to delete the information from all but one and add it to the remaining one, but I could not add messenger.
- By Erickson187 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2013, 06:05 PM
- By wpwaukesha in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 01-01-2013, 02:19 PM
- By TenTwelve in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 12-27-2012, 08:55 PM
- By tebugg in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2012, 12:15 AM
- By sixbu in forum Developers CornerReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2011, 09:24 PM