03-11-2013, 10:43 PM #2
- 194 Posts
Elop himself claimed that the next version of FB is being worked on , since some updates don't show up until certain firmwares are installed , the FB app could not be showing up because the old one isn't compatible (Specially since the integration level is deep).
03-12-2013, 01:41 AM #4
- 194 Posts
- 03-12-2013, 08:35 AM #6I close threads to save cats.
The way not everyone can have their own loaf of bread, not everyone should create a new thread!
...and then God said, let there be a search button and there was a huge one on top!
- 03-12-2013, 08:53 AM #7
For some reason the Sweden version of the 1232.5957.1308 firmware was tagged "GDR2 beta" although I've not seen anything to indicate that the included OS is anything other than Portico.... I flashed 1232.5957.1308.0004 which is the UK CV version, and the OS stayed unchanged.
@pogi920, can you tell us the OS version and firmware version reported in Settings > about > more information on your phone please?
- By JBozz in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-01-2013, 03:58 AM
- By TUFKAPL in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 12-11-2012, 07:01 AM
- By deadwrong03 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2012, 11:02 AM
- By kenzibit in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2012, 06:02 AM
- By wranzzon in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-05-2011, 12:36 PM