- 03-08-2013, 11:07 PM #1
Well i'm new in WP8 , i'm using Lumia 620 for around 2 days, i just want to ask , why even my music tag is correct but the Background Artist Art is alway not available/gray and did i have to enable Xbox Music Service (Connect with Xbox Music) ? , because when i activate that function my music tags is mess-up
sorry if this an repost, because i already sneaking & searching around and not found answer i looking for
03-08-2013, 11:21 PM #2
- 61 Posts
Assuming your artist is 100% correctly tagged, it takes a few hours to days for the artist background to appear.
Also, you can check if an artist has a background in the first place by searching the artist's name in the windows phone store.
If still nothing, search up "MPAtool" in the store and download the app. You'll be able to tag all your artist with that app.
03-09-2013, 03:35 AM #7
- 184 Posts
This problem correlates to one I've experienced back in the good old WP7 days. I'm a music tag freak: you'll never see one song in my collection not tagged with the correct info. Too bad Zune has to be moderately flawed when it comes to finding artist backgrounds. Sometimes, it shows up a few seconds into a song, sometimes it doesn't show up until you search the artist in the marketplace.
Even to today, Xbox Music fails to find artist background and completely botches the artist and album tags. When I uploaded Bangarang EP into my Lumia 920, somehow the album picture shows up as the album thumb for Gangnam Style instead.
I love Windows Phone and all, but all these flaws that should've been already fixed tarnishes the overall value of the operating system.
- By roywhj in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2013, 02:01 AM
- By David Zavah in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2012, 06:53 PM
- By Bundalings in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 13Last Post: 12-06-2012, 10:32 AM
- By MikaelSmoot in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2012, 10:41 PM
- By mcheiron in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2012, 08:57 AM