- 03-08-2013, 03:49 AM #1
Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone knows how to keep the image quality of my "Me" tile good. As when I change my image it reverts to a very badly compressed version of the image after a short while.
I think I saw an article on how to do this not so long ago but I skipped over it and I'm now unable to find it! Typical, right!
- 03-08-2013, 04:45 AM #3Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.
- 03-08-2013, 04:48 AM #4
My Me Tile image matches the quality of the FB image. Then again... my FB profile picture is... (apologies for the lack of quality, I was strumming like a madman on Guitar Hero when it was taken). However it hasn't affected images with much better quality than this either... and I have WL, FB, Twitter, LI, all attached.
- 03-08-2013, 05:04 AM #6
I have done thousands of combo, local pics, uploaded, fresh new ones, one account, all accounts, only a couple - nothing has stopped my ME tile blurring a perfectly cool picture like a boss.Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.
03-25-2013, 12:07 PM #12
- 24 Posts
I have this same problem. Even went online to outlook.com and updated that pic and then the old bad pic comes back again. Also tried updating the Facebook pic on both Facebook and through the me tile and it lasts for a little while and turns crappy again. Looks even worse now on my 920 because of the better screen.
- By Okcbikeguy in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2012, 03:01 PM
- By drg in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 4Last Post: 09-04-2012, 04:32 AM
- By Markyyy in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2012, 11:59 AM
- By palandri in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2012, 07:21 PM
- By danelliott in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 24Last Post: 01-12-2012, 04:10 PM