03-05-2013, 01:22 AM #1
- 11 Posts
Windows Phone apps using AdDuplex have seen more than 1.5 million new users in February. What about yours?Oh, actually that 1.5 million new users covers only the apps running v.2 of the SDK. So the real number is about 5x bigger.
03-05-2013, 02:18 AM #2
- 262 Posts
That's not what they are saying. I presume you're talking about these two tweets:
Windows Phone apps using AdDuplex have seen more than 1.5 million new users in February. What about yours? #wpdevOh, actually that 1.5 million new users covers only the apps running v.2 of the SDK. So the real number is about 5x bigger. #wpdev
What those numbers mean is that there are now ~7.5M new users for all the applications that use AdDuplex, not that there are 7.5M new devices out there.
You should realize that even if they would be making such a claim, it would be absolutely absurd number and could not be correct. 7.5M new WP devices for the whole Q1 is a much more realistic number. 5M Lumias + 1.5M HTC's + 1M others.
03-05-2013, 07:36 AM #4
- 11 Posts
The number of 7.5 windows phones are real and easy to confirmed, because the data collected showed that windows 8 market grow 20 percent more than windows phone 7, in one month, so with data selling with windows 8 and windows 7 phone devices we could easy get that number of 7.5 million new windows phone devices just in one month :)
- By waym1962 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2013, 01:25 PM
- By dookie dave in forum HTC 8XReplies: 4Last Post: 12-25-2012, 06:59 PM
- By pdch in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2012, 11:04 PM
- By thaman04 in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 13Last Post: 07-05-2011, 09:08 AM
- By CaliforniaMan in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2011, 12:57 AM