Hi,
    Everytime I receive a message via Skype, it's also sent as an SMS to my Lumia 820. How can I prevent this from happening? I already read the message from my laptop so I don't need it separately to my phone.

Thanks in advance,
    Migi

In Skype on your phone, on the top right corner I think, there is a little icon with your Skype picture, click on it... That will take you to a screen where you can see your account. In there click the ellipsis, go to settings, and I think there is a setting there to disable getting SMS.

This is all from memory since I currently don't have Skype on my phone so I may be wrong or thinking of something else.
    Thanked by:

No, it wasn't from there....I had them turned off already, BUT I had Skype Windows 8 App on my laptop on and that caused the problems. So now it's shut down and only desktop version is running - no more problems.
    Thanked by:

Good to know and thank you for sharing the solution. You never know who might have the same issue later on.

Damn it wasn't that. Messages still keeps coming. Could it be that the other person who sends messages is using Messenger. Very annoying feature anyway.