- 02-25-2013, 09:26 AM #1
I've noticed that pretty much every non-LTE Lumia now only have 512 RAM: 720, 620, and 520. This concerns me because I'm wondering if there's any possibility that future WP8 updates over the next 2 years may require devices with at least 1GB RAM. I've seen this question pop up in comments quite a bit. Do you think it's a valid concern? Mind you, at $250 off contract it's not a huge deal, you just ditch it when it becomes an issue but I am curious if anyone thinks this might happen.
02-25-2013, 10:14 AM #2
- 1,376 Posts
Do you own one of these devices? If not then why are you concerned? Again, someone on this board worrying themselves over things they have no control over. Either that or just taking a nice Monday morning troll down the way.Support your third-party developers. There just about all we have...
- 02-25-2013, 03:09 PM #5
- By maplewebb in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 20Last Post: 09-13-2012, 10:22 AM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 28Last Post: 07-25-2012, 11:02 AM
- By shingi_70 in forum WPCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2012, 01:28 PM
- By shingi_70 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2012, 01:28 PM
- By torchxit in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 13Last Post: 10-31-2011, 09:13 AM