02-25-2013, 07:14 AM #1
- 122 Posts
Some good news
Windows Phone has increased its market share in Britain by 240 per cent, year-on-year. Windows Phone users now make up six per cent of the British smartphone market, compared with 2.4 per cent the year before.
Windows Phone UK user base rises 240 per cent year-on-year | Mobile content industry news | Mobile Entertainment
- 02-25-2013, 08:49 AM #7
That's an interesting statistic. I actually saw quite a few Windows Phones in France last fall. More than I expected to see.Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com
- 02-26-2013, 06:29 AM #11
I've only ever seen one person since the WP7 launch with a Windows Phone here in Australia. It was a matte black Lumia 800, I loved it. Found out soon after about the Lumia 920 and bought it as soon as it was released.
Hopefully more people do the same thing as they get more popular. I think I may have persuaded a few people into a Windows Phone already judging by the reactions I get from people when I whip out my Lumia 920. I never thought a phone could get so much attention from the general public.
- By ShipWreck in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 7Last Post: 11-02-2012, 02:59 PM
- By Loz Blake in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 5Last Post: 11-02-2012, 02:30 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 09-04-2012, 08:39 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-03-2011, 12:39 PM
- By wheelerk in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2011, 07:22 AM