Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    So you can't update the me tile photo without it changing your facebook profile picture. And if you just choose hotmail the picture becomes pixilated.

Any way around this?

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Yup l used to have the same issue. I would upload a hi-res photo to hotmail only or hotmail+Facebook and Me tile would get blurry. However, if you upload a hi-res picture from your phone to Facebook only, then your Me tile should be hi-res.

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kwyjibo1988 View Post
    Yup l used to have the same issue. I would upload a hi-res photo to hotmail only or hotmail+Facebook and Me tile would get blurry. However, if you upload a hi-res picture from your phone to Facebook only, then your Me tile should be hi-res.

I don't want too change my Facebook photo just my me tile photo

The only solution I found is that you need to delete photo of you in microsoft account (outlook msn or whatever) on the web and on your phone. This will leave your phone with no choice but to sync a photo of you from facebook. You will get facebook photo as you me tile. And it will be sharp. The problem is with your ms account, not your phone.
    Thanked by: