- 02-18-2013, 11:43 PM #1
I've seen a bunch of posts/answers on here regarding people with At&t compatible Straight Talk sim cards who have had issues with receiving/sending MMS. However, I haven't seen anything regarding issues with T-Mobile compatible Straight Talk sim. I have a T-Mobile HTC 8x and can't get MMS to work no matter what I put in the settings. I finally got the internet to work today now I just need some with the MMS. Could someone PLEASE help me out?
- 02-28-2013, 07:43 PM #3
There is only one apn for Straight Talk on TMO sim: wap.tracfone (the same for Net10) I don't have a Nokia but if you have something like the HTC Connection Setup where you can edit the MMS settings, the MMS settings are: 126.96.36.199 (gateway), port 8080 OR 188.8.131.52:8080 and the mmsc is http://mms.tracfone.com - everything else should be left blank.
- 05-20-2013, 09:19 AM #5
STOP USING THE STRAIGHT TALK APN!!!!!! USE THE TMOBILE APN THAT IS PRELOADED ON THE SIM CARD!! MAKE ONLY ONE CHANGE!!! change the apn field to wap.tracfone ... i wasnt able to send pic mail when i was on the straight talk apn, but i decided to try the tmbile apn that was loaded with the sim card, and it worked, internet, text and pic mail. i can now send and receive pics without having to use an app
Last edited by AnTonio Jermone; 05-20-2013 at 07:10 PM.
- 05-20-2013, 09:23 AM #6
Last edited by AnTonio Jermone; 05-20-2013 at 07:09 PM.
- 05-20-2013, 09:26 AM #7
proxy - not set
port - not set
mms proxy not set
Last edited by AnTonio Jermone; 05-20-2013 at 07:07 PM.
- By simplyme2289 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 25Last Post: 02-25-2013, 11:28 PM
- By winphoneaddict in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2013, 04:46 PM
- By winphoneaddict in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2013, 04:16 PM
- By xdaynax77 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 3Last Post: 12-13-2012, 06:21 PM
- By h589221 in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2011, 10:54 AM