- 02-16-2013, 03:11 PM #1
ive had these issues before and ended up setting up the phone, its been a while but i have the dreaded 'not up to date' and the accounts wont sync, i get a error code 80004005 on the two accounts...
is there anything i can do to change this..
02-16-2013, 03:59 PM #5
- 805 Posts
This happens sometime to me also for a number of reasons.
Someone who tried to access your account and account is blocked.
Yahoo servers are experiencing problems.
Reboot your phone.
Erase yahoo account and reenter.
Change yahoo password then resync.
- 02-16-2013, 05:33 PM #6
thanks all, like a ***** that i am i posted on here then didnt think i had a reply so once again i have hard reset the phone. weird as i;m trying to now back up the phone and its struggling to get a connection to the internet.
love the phone and OS but there are a couple of problems which to be honest are getting to the stage where i may go back to the balckberry and sell the 820 before i lose too much money on it. real shame as blackberry when i got a new one i was never as excited as i was about this, it has done everything i wanted included work emails whichis useful, but this issue and battery has ment me questioning why i'm still preserving with it. gutted
- By dwab38 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2012, 07:40 PM
- By z33dev33l in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2012, 11:34 AM
- By Strings78 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2012, 08:56 PM
- By Scruffylookin13 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 3Last Post: 05-20-2011, 02:53 PM
- By TheAngelOfElysium in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2011, 05:06 PM