- 02-15-2013, 10:32 PM #1
Hi all does anyone know how can i disable the lock screen ??
when im driving the phone is pluged in and i want my music to be on the screen, its very distracting having to keep uplocking the phone to skip a track or see whats next.
anyone have any ideas ????
02-15-2013, 11:57 PM #2
- 235 Posts
You don't have to unlock the phone to interact with the music player. If you don't see the menu popup on the top just press one of the volume buttons and it should appear.Device: Nokia Lumia 920 (Black)
Network: Tele2 Sweden
- 02-16-2013, 01:42 AM #3You don't have to unlock the phone to interact with the music player. If you don't see the menu popup on the top just press one of the volume buttons and it should appear
il have the phone on charge so i dont care about battery life.
- 02-16-2013, 07:18 PM #11
Hey DJ? is nice but again its missing what im looking for, Yes i know im being very fussy but i had all this on my Nokia N8 and it worked really well for long car trips.
Hey DJ? doesnt disable lock screen & doesnt have a voice command for next track but it is still a very nice app
- 02-17-2013, 03:30 AM #12
Ok just been for a long drive and Hey DJ does exactly what i want,
it does disable the lock screen, it does display the coming tracks &it plays playlists. did cost $2.49 but its good.
so thanks for your replys & microsoft junkie you were spot on
- By Koltrane in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2013, 02:57 PM
- By dookie dave in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 12-28-2012, 03:31 PM
- By Rennan in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2012, 08:20 AM
- By Res215dg in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2011, 11:51 AM
- By yeewiz in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2011, 10:42 AM