02-14-2013, 03:55 PM #2
- 885 Posts
In my experience it is up to the developer to back up your files. They have access to a fraction of your skydrive and can put the app data there. An Example of this is Taptitude. It saves all your progress, no matter the phone, and you can restore it on any other phone. Even works WinPhone 7 to WinPhone 8.
I just have to laugh at "If not, why not?" This is a fan site, not a Microsoft site.
02-14-2013, 07:14 PM #3
- 154 Posts
lol fan sites sometimes get companies attention. Was a bit frustrated with the phone today, xbox music was not working well, duplicate songs, and freezing when connected to the computer, tried multiple ones.. Contacted ms support they said its the phone do a reset, took forever to come back had to do the volume trick more then once, about 20 apps wouldn't come back from the download, went to my skulls of the shogun realized the auto save does not store online only the manual one does...was a bit frustrated. Miss my wp7 and zune
02-15-2013, 09:51 AM #4
- 885 Posts
For Skulls though, what do you mean by Only the manual one stores online? How do you manually save your game online?
It would be SOOOO easy for these XBLA games to save your data. They already have most of it to build leaderboards!
- By autumnride in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 09-19-2013, 10:17 AM
- By Omer Ahmad in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-28-2012, 01:19 PM
- By metalchick719 in forum XBOXReplies: 3Last Post: 11-21-2012, 12:44 AM
- By Goodbyemoff in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2012, 01:57 AM
- By GazooAz in forum XBOXReplies: 2Last Post: 02-29-2012, 02:01 PM