- 02-14-2013, 12:23 PM #1
I have a windows 8 phone and I get tons of text message alerts for work. With my old phone I could hit the hang up button and it would immediately stop playing the ringtone. Is this possible with a Windows 8 phone? I know I could turn the volume down and wait for it to stop and then turn the volume back up but that would be a pain.
Any ideas / options?
- 02-14-2013, 12:34 PM #5
- 02-14-2013, 01:28 PM #7
- By stmav in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 04-09-2013, 02:05 PM
- By MysticCat in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 19Last Post: 02-14-2013, 06:02 PM
- By bryan_05 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2012, 07:47 PM
- By GlenMcK55 in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2012, 08:09 AM
- By Patricksmangan in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2011, 10:24 AM