- 02-14-2013, 12:10 PM #1
So, by now I am aware that I cannot get my new outlook.com alias to show up on my Lumia 920 under my microsoft account. I want to ditch gmail at this point but I need to know how I can take my outlook.com alias and make that into a new microsoft account. At that point, I assume that I will need to rebuild my account, reattach my xbox info etc. How dangerous is this? Am I going to lose a bunch of info?
- By goodbar_dev in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 01-06-2013, 08:51 AM
- By dkp23 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 12-30-2012, 05:48 PM
- By Spdracer1 in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2012, 08:50 AM
- By graciaman in forum Windows 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2012, 12:53 PM
- By hakimmmmm in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2011, 10:35 AM