- 02-12-2013, 01:04 PM #2
I just tap on the video, opens in IE. There hasn't been one video - facebook or not, that I haven't been able to play.I close threads to save cats.
The way not everyone can have their own loaf of bread, not everyone should create a new thread!
...and then God said, let there be a search button and there was a huge one on top!
- 02-12-2013, 04:02 PM #7
When using IE in desktop mode, many websites with streaming video will try to stream using the RTMP protocol - which is a flash based protocol used in IE on desktops.
WP8, however, uses HLS (HTTP Live Streaming). Trying to view the video through the FB app, or People Hub, etc, should correctly identify as WP, and stream in HLS.
- By Jackalltog in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 02-06-2013, 06:54 AM
- By Blayze04 in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2012, 03:36 AM
- By ragingsilver in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2012, 05:54 PM
- By Mouthsmasher in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 34Last Post: 11-05-2012, 02:24 PM
- By allipki in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2012, 08:07 PM