Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jmerrey

So I was playing around with my htc 8x, and I stumbled upon the fact that I now have my zune music, or shall I say xbox music pass back? How did this happen without me resigning up? Now I did get a one year subscription to office 365, and I know that you get some skype benefits with it, but how did I get my music pass back? Anyone know, because a) this is awesome! and b) I want to know how long it will last. thanks in advance
    They emailed you a month ago to tell you if you don't cancel in a month, they will charge you for another year and renew it. You didn't cancel, they renewed it and charged you.
    Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.

Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.

I think somewhere it says people get free streaming on wp8 and w8 - I cannot verify it because I have the pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by fardream View Post
    I think somewhere it says people get free streaming on wp8 and w8 - I cannot verify it because I have the pass.
    Yes I think for Windows 8, not sure about Windows Phone 8 though. For Windows 8, you get free for 6 months, then 10 hours a month.
    Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.

Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.

Global Posts
    3,458 Global Posts
    Rockstarzz is correct. If you didn't cancel it, it auto renews.
    Goodbye Dooley! You will NOT be missed!:@
    Bring back the WeeeeeBeeeeaaarrrr

Global Posts
    1,560 Global Posts
    I have a vague memory of getting a bunch or record albums for free as long as I joined some record of the month club. It was fun to pick out the original batch, because they were all on postage stamp like stickers. Then they sent you an album every month and if you didn't send it back you got billed for it. Really pissed my parents off.
    jjmurphy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rockstarzzz View Post
    Yes I think for Windows 8, not sure about Windows Phone 8 though. For Windows 8, you get free for 6 months, then 10 hours a month.
    Correct, this is only for Windows 8, not Windows Phone.

Global Posts
    1,418 Global Posts
    Yes, same thing goes for xbox live i think, that is why i buy a code so they can't autorenew. I think you can get codes for xboxmusic?

ya i have no idea how some of my songs just appeared. Whatever happened, I don't mind, I'll take it :)

Quote Originally Posted by jmerrey View Post
    I have a vague memory of getting a bunch or record albums for free as long as I joined some record of the month club. It was fun to pick out the original batch, because they were all on postage stamp like stickers. Then they sent you an album every month and if you didn't send it back you got billed for it. Really pissed my parents off.
    Is THAT how those things worked?! Phew... I was close to signing up for that so many times. I think I assumed back then that they sent you a free album to keep every month. My parents would have been pissed. Even if I did figure out that I needed to send it back, I probably wouldn't. Heck, I'm still bad at sending things in *stares harshly at $60 lumia accessories rebate sitting on desk*

Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmerrey View Post
    This is one of those moments when you realize you're either getting close or past 40.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmurphy View Post
    This is one of those moments when you realize you're either getting close or past 40.
    I'm 30 and remember this (or at least something extremely similar). I don't feel that I'm "close" to 40 yet ;)