02-12-2013, 04:20 AM #1
- 55 Posts
So I was playing around with my htc 8x, and I stumbled upon the fact that I now have my zune music, or shall I say xbox music pass back? How did this happen without me resigning up? Now I did get a one year subscription to office 365, and I know that you get some skype benefits with it, but how did I get my music pass back? Anyone know, because a) this is awesome! and b) I want to know how long it will last. thanks in advance
- 02-12-2013, 04:39 AM #2
They emailed you a month ago to tell you if you don't cancel in a month, they will charge you for another year and renew it. You didn't cancel, they renewed it and charged you.
- 02-12-2013, 09:21 AM #4
- 02-12-2013, 09:43 AM #6
I have a vague memory of getting a bunch or record albums for free as long as I joined some record of the month club. It was fun to pick out the original batch, because they were all on postage stamp like stickers. Then they sent you an album every month and if you didn't send it back you got billed for it. Really pissed my parents off.
02-13-2013, 03:29 AM #10
- 969 Posts
- By filmboy6x6 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2012, 03:24 PM
- By garak0410 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2012, 12:04 AM
- By jonesyvoor in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2012, 03:16 PM
- By filmboy6x6 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2012, 10:34 AM
- By anodynamic in forum ZuneReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2012, 12:33 PM