Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Global Posts
    1,827 Global Posts
    Sorry about not posting the picture directly, for some reason WP8 won't allow picture posting at this moment:

http://sdrv.ms/Y1YKtc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20130209_0001.jpg  

Global Posts
    981 Global Posts
    Good that he's using competitors' products, but bad for him to be caught tweeting from an Android. Horrible PR.

Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    seriously guys?!

He specifically mentioned that he's posting from it to try it out....I'd be pissed if i learned they were not doing this...
    Synofsky posted often from iphones, androids and windows phone...

I know in my line of business, I know all our competitor products and we have them at our shop...
    Thanked by:
    Much ado about nothing.

Global Posts
    981 Global Posts
    Much ado about everything. You'd never seen Steve Jobs using anything but an Apple product.

Global Posts
    1,827 Global Posts
    :o Ok then! I stand corrected.

Well I don't feel so bad now. That was his later tweet, Lak611. Seriously pissed off there for a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by smoledman View Post
    Much ado about everything. You'd never seen Steve Jobs using anything but an Apple product.
    Joe Belfiore is not a CEO. I doubt if Steve Ballmer uses an Android device, and we know Bill Gates doesn't.

I'm sure there are guys who work for Apple who try competitors' devices. Steve Wozniak no longer works for Apple, but he uses all mobile devices, not just Apple products.
    Thanked by:
    Jazmac, RushilPa and LeLee092 like this.

Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    his people under him certainly did

did
    aubreyq and gmlongo like this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lak611 View Post

I'm sure there are guys who work for Apple who try competitors' devices.
    He probably wanted to get a taste of an official Twitter client that doesn't suck.

Anyway if he really does like Android I hope he made a laundry list of features to include in the next update for Windows Phone.
    aubreyq likes this.

Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Why all the fuss about this? I'm pretty sure they know where their hearts are, let them do what they want in terms of using devices..
    Device: Nokia Lumia 920 (Black)
    Firmware: 8.0.10517.150
    Network: Tele2 Sweden

500px:
    @LostMySelf
    Instagram:
    @lightness90
    Guess the Xbox team can't own a Playstation either
    aubreyq and Ekon like this.
    Maybe he wanted to **** Ballmer, who knows what lack of resources Belfiore has and needs more for development, but Ballmer doesnt approve :D

here is another post from Facebook
    "I’ve been carrying a Samsung Galaxy S3 for about a month… I *couldn’t agree more* with what Steven wrote here. Only if you REALLY LIVE the whole product do you get why people like it, stick to it, choose it in the first place .. and what you can do that’s better."

Joe Belfiore, the man behind Windows Phone 8, admits he uses Android
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by cedarlog View Post
    here is another post from Facebook
    "I’ve been carrying a Samsung Galaxy S3 for about a month… I *couldn’t agree more* with what Steven wrote here. Only if you REALLY LIVE the whole product do you get why people like it, stick to it, choose it in the first place .. and what you can do that’s better."

Joe Belfiore, the man behind Windows Phone 8, admits he uses Android
    Such a poor choice of words in that article -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwo View Post
    Such a poor choice of words in that article -.-
    lol i didn't read the article only joe belfiore comment
    I would be surprised and pissed if the whole of WP team haven't tried Fruityphones and robots yet. That would explain why they thought copy paste wasn't needed in WP7, why editing an email before forward isn't needed in WP8 and why consistent notification delivery isn't a fairy tale. At least now he will know what features are "meant to be" on a smartphone by default and then some.. Things are getting better for WP8 folks, let me post from all the other platforms, we NEED it like he said.
    Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.

Thanked by:
    Tiwo 

That's fantastic!

Global Posts
    1,653 Global Posts
    And that's why iOS is so stale and dated.
    Thanked by:
    Testing out other smartphones is simply Joe doing his job.

But I'm not sure what's up with Eric Schmidt using a BlackBerry for pleasure.

Caught Black Handed! Google Chairman Eric Schmidt photographed while taking a photo with his BlackBerry (again!) | CrackBerry.com
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    Steve Jobs actually used a Thinkpad running NextStep OS for a long time. Just sayin'...

Quote Originally Posted by HeyCori View Post
    Testing out other smartphones is simply Joe doing his job.

But I'm not sure what's up with Eric Schmidt using a BlackBerry for pleasure.

Caught Black Handed! Google Chairman Eric Schmidt photographed while taking a photo with his BlackBerry (again!) | CrackBerry.com
    Hahahaha
    Nothing to be concerned about here folks

I saw all of Joe's tweets, he also mentioned how he misses the wp8 keyboard compared to the galaxy III, and how the galaxy III doesn't remove the b in the autocorrect, plus the wp8 phone is always in his other pocket. The entire conversation is taken out of context.

Global Posts
    1,827 Global Posts
    All I saw was his tweets. He was using his windows phone and then BAM! "Tweeted from Android." Took a screenshot and then posted it here. He then later responded with Laks' comment. All good, I just really wish he learns how a PDF reader on Android performs *facepalm*
    Quote Originally Posted by jdhooghe View Post
    All I saw was his tweets. He was using his windows phone and then BAM! "Tweeted from Android." Took a screenshot and then posted it here. He then later responded with Laks' comment. All good, I just really wish he learns how a PDF reader on Android performs *facepalm*

PDF reader has been performing on par with the WP7 adobe since the latest update. I also like that PDF files can now be uploaded to SkyDrive straight from WP which is something I couldn't do on WP7.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast