02-09-2013, 04:33 PM #1
- 7 Posts
I put an xap file on my sd card , yet i cant see the sd card itself when i check the store,and ive waited for like 3 hours...
can i install apps from the sd at all? i got the xap file from some site.... should i download it from the download center?
- 02-09-2013, 05:49 PM #2
Maybe someone else with experience can help you better, all I can offer is a link or 3 which might assist you
How do I install apps from an SD card? | Windows Phone How-to (भारत)
How to: Install apps from SD card on Windows Phone 8
Installing apps from the SD card in Windows Phone 8 | Windows Phone Central
04-20-2013, 10:47 PM #4
- 1 Posts
I had the same problem. I restarted the phone and the SD card option came up. I bought my L720 two days back and hence have not experimented much. One thing though, while installing the app from SD card it still connects to marketplace for some kind of verification related to the app. So, you still need the data connection/Wifi. I came across another thread related to this
Help: Installing apps from SD card without Internet connection.
- By madhu.tmk in forum HTC 8SReplies: 43Last Post: 01-29-2014, 04:39 AM
- By Eyal Shilo in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 6Last Post: 05-31-2013, 09:47 PM
- By Phil100 in forum HTC 8SReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2013, 04:30 PM
- By madhu.tmk in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 14Last Post: 11-03-2012, 04:59 AM
- By sailorboi88 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2012, 05:28 PM