- 02-09-2013, 06:42 AM #84
I have bought a product -
- in which i cannot browse my files and folders to organise my stuff
- I cannot attach local files over email and if I reply to an email i cannot attach anything except pictures
- there is no option to manually configure wifi, so I am unable to use internet over wifi as under its automatic settings it keeps getting wrong DNS andthus my moble data bill is shooting up like anything (600 mb in 3 days)
- it cannot connect to Blue & Me on my car through blue tooth which ironically is designed by MS only and ironalically an android phone which was made 4 years back is perfectly able to connect to it
these are the four basic but functions of extreme importance to me. But unfortunately and to my extreme disappointment MS is moving very very slowly and omiting basic functionalities which are must for at least making the phone usable.
Hope they learn and learn very very fast or else no one would be able to save them from extiction.
02-09-2013, 07:19 AM #94
- 4 Posts
Hello from St Petresburg, Russia! Logged in specialy to participate in this nice chat :) Yes I also have this error since saturday morning (time is GMT+4).
I am pretty sure though that the error will be gone eventually.. and despite of any errors my Lumia 820 still will have shiny screen and sexy yellow cover :)
- 02-09-2013, 07:29 AM #99
Info from Microsoft
Hey guys, I just spoke with Microsofts support. Theres an issue with their servers; they are working on it and it should be resolved within 24 hours. Official info on Microsoft.com coming up. Just thought you'd like to know.
Chat log with Microsoft support. Names removed for privacy.
MS.: Hello xxx, my name is MS. with Microsoft Support. Please give me a few moments as I review the information you've submitted.
MS.: I understand you`re having an issue with the marketplace?
xxx: Yes, error code when trying to download apps. As written already, seems like a bunch of people have the same issue today.
MS.: I have to say you`re right as this is a problem since today morning
MS.: our staff is currently working on it and it should be fixed within 24 hrs
MS.: my apologies for that
xxx: It's understandable. Thanks for the information.
xxx: Do you think you can publish this for everyone to see on the support page or something? Seems like a lot of people are confused and contacting their phone companies
MS.: yes we have a lot of customers chatting about it and we are very busy today
MS.: as far as I know, guys working on the forum, will post an info soon
- 02-09-2013, 07:30 AM #100
Is it realy neccessary?
Is it even wise?
No one here is talking about the fact that this issue is NOT NEW.
No one's talking about the fact that Microsoft didn't learn from the MISTAKES OF THE PAST,
and this problem is return on itself time fater time..
And no one's talking about the fact that such a hugh company is - clearly - unable to solve
such a problem, and for good.
So what's the point in your "cool response" for my comment if every word I say was true?
Believe me, if someone would have saying this before me, I would remain silence.
..Maybe that's the difference between you and I:
You didn't remain silence even you didn't have actualy anything to say..
- By gator in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2013, 02:58 PM
- By 1tuffdsm in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 8Last Post: 05-02-2012, 06:10 AM
- By Mandos in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2011, 02:10 PM
- By brodskyh in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2011, 02:03 AM
- By 7thblue in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 01-30-2011, 10:44 AM