02-08-2013, 09:23 AM #1
- 24 Posts
Iíve been using Nokia Creative Studio to fix/correct/enhance my photo on my Lumia 920 and Iím very pleased by the software.
The Lumia 920 takes great pictures and I donít want to waste those using filters or any additional effects.
Yesterday I noticed that any picture edited in the Creative Studio lose all the metadata included in the photo . Thatís maybe ok for most of people but I would love to access all those metadata once on my computer. Is Nokia going to fix this? Is there any other simple app I can use for the same basic functions and have the result in full resolution? Iíve tried some photo editing apps and all of them are creating smaller (in MP) result.
- By TunaTank in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2012, 11:29 AM
- By J4rrod in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 05-03-2012, 08:10 PM
- By aubreyq in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 12-07-2011, 11:56 AM
- By Sogeman in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-07-2011, 04:08 PM
- By slyduck1208 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 08-23-2011, 05:20 PM