- 02-08-2013, 05:51 AM #1
When using the Nokia drive mapping on 822 the maps work great using the phones speakers but when trying to use the Bluetooth in car it does not work, I mean no voice going threw cars speakers. This is strange because my Bluetooth works with phone, music, texts and so on. Is there a bug with Nokia drive maps and Bluetooth or am I missing something?
You have to Ask Yourself just one question, Do You Feel Lucky?
02-10-2013, 10:24 AM #2
- 100 Posts
I have music playing over Bluetooth to my speakers right now and I have Nokia drive open and it just pauses the music when it says a direction and works fine and then puts the music back on after its finished say "now turn right" etc. I'm on a HTC 8X using Nokia Drive version 22.214.171.124
- By saintforlife in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-24-2012, 10:25 AM
- By Mile#WP in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2012, 10:41 PM
- By MadSci2 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 12Last Post: 05-03-2012, 02:14 PM
- By cp2_4eva in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 04-22-2012, 01:00 AM
- By cgk in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2012, 06:31 AM