- 02-08-2013, 11:23 PM #28
- 02-09-2013, 01:26 AM #30
- 02-15-2013, 02:33 PM #32
In this case, I actually believe the Verizon rep. They do have more technology on their network for WP8 than other networks do. At present, they are the only ones sporting the DataSense capabilities. Perhaps it has something to do with that?
- 02-15-2013, 05:50 PM #37
02-15-2013, 07:05 PM #38
- 189 Posts
- 02-16-2013, 07:12 PM #39
I believe many people really need the update and Verizon should actually work towards a better customer satisfaction. Just having a superb network doesn't mean much if customers are having problems with their phones-Verizon HTC 8x Blue
- 02-17-2013, 08:21 AM #40
02-17-2013, 01:14 PM #42
- 16 Posts
Well, there are several added features in Portico plus several bug fixes. The argument that 90% don't even know about updates is moot. I expect my carrier, Verizon in this case, to provide the best user experience possible. Just about every carrier in the world has made Portico available to their WP8 customers. Why Verizon is taking its sweet time providing Portico to its customers does not reflect well on them - being slower than the death star should incriminate those in charge of OS updates.
- 02-17-2013, 02:34 PM #44-Verizon HTC 8x Blue
- 02-17-2013, 02:53 PM #46-Verizon HTC 8x Blue
02-20-2013, 12:07 PM #47
- 6 Posts
Don't worry Verizon will be shooting out this update soon. Then you can all start complaining about "BLUE" and when will it be released. Verizon does give us the best data connection I've ever seen.
My Speedtest results: Download: 39.66 Mbps, Upload: 12.89 Mbps.
- 02-22-2013, 05:45 AM #49--
Just a sample of the devices I've owned over the years.....
Nokia ATT phone
HTC Windows Mobile (?)
HTC Touch Pro
HTC Touch Pro II
Nokia Lumia 822
Nokia Lumia 928
- By ColeHarris in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 20Last Post: 06-03-2013, 01:18 PM
- By fwaits in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2012, 06:59 PM
- By Gungzwei in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-30-2012, 06:43 PM
- By aubreyq in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 10-12-2012, 03:13 PM
- By buckeyeballer09 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 10-16-2011, 06:35 PM