Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By bradleyj

Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    Dear WPCENTRAL,

I am sure MS keeps an eye on this site, so please draw attention to the fact that drafts do not sync between outlook.com, WP8 mail app, and the W8 Mail app. Each device/app has its own distinct draft folder which is inaccessible from the others.

In other words, if I start an email on Outlook.com, I can't finish it on my phone and vice-versa.

Thanks for you help! For my fellow wpcentral users, please comment or 'like' to help get some attention to this issue.

Brad
    Mystictrust and pavvento like this.

While they're at it, it would be nice if flags worked on WP7.x and possibly WP8 (don't have one).

Quote Originally Posted by Andygoes View Post
    While they're at it, it would be nice if flags worked on WP7.x and possibly WP8 (don't have one).
    WP8 does support flags in emails and they do sync with outlook.com. Oddly the W8 Mail app doesn't have flag functionality!

Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    That's interesting regarding the flags. I noticed that the 'groups' sync between outlook.com and WP8 (they didn't in WP7). Still, the synced drafts is a no brainer...what good is a drafts folder if I can't access it from anywhere except the device that the email was originally started on?

Great idea for a "feature"... this actually sounds like a no-brainer. Start an email on WP8 and finish it up on your home computer or your tablet later.. vice-versa with everything, of course.

Likes aren't going to get a thread noticed... lots and lots of comments and discussion will :) I recommend posting this to windowsphone.uservoice.com (if it isn't there already)!

Obviously the team behind people mail calendar message and the team behind windows phone's people message mail calendar never talked to each other - they are vastly different apps...,