- 02-05-2013, 02:11 PM #1
I don't have a x64 machine but do have a Dreamspark account. I think simple answer is 'No' but anyway to register phone and unlock for development without having to buy a new x64 device?Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.
- 02-06-2013, 01:55 AM #3Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.
- 02-06-2013, 12:11 PM #7
TO the OP, what type of CPU do you have ? Seriously, unless your runnnig a old p4 signle core processor, most modern (4-5 years now ?) have X64 support on them. And if your machine is that old, dude, get over it, time to move to a little more modern CPU/Computer (as if your running a old CPU, chances are you will have to change your montherboard too)
- 02-06-2013, 01:52 PM #9
Thank you guys! Mine is indeed a custom made Dell that was given by my company and then I upgraded it with bigger RAM etc when they decided to offer Macs to replace old PCs.
I take it once I have a Surface Pro, I can crack on with development/experimentations!Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.
- By Alex-Collins in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2012, 07:22 PM
- By Dormage in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 05-27-2012, 01:38 PM
- By TeeOwnzU in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 09-28-2011, 06:30 PM
- By Rexalbel in forum Developers CornerReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2011, 12:02 PM
- By Bear lx in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 19Last Post: 07-18-2011, 09:32 AM