02-05-2013, 01:24 PM #1
- 13 Posts
first time to post something here since I got my L920 !
So I read this article (and I know it's in Greek) and it say that Instagram is now available via any web browser so it should work on any internet enabled device. I wanted to check before posting but apparently you cant create an account via the web-based Instagram so if any of you guys already have an account could someone test that.
I don't care about Instagram but it's a big deal for many people so I hope that works.
02-05-2013, 01:30 PM #2
- 113 Posts
Unfortunately it doesn't let you post to Instagram from the website...so WP users are still in the same position...
Introducing Your Instagram Feed on the Web - Instagram Blog
I laughed at this line, "We believe that you should be able to access Instagram on a variety of different devices" - a variety of different iPhones and Android devices!
- 02-05-2013, 01:32 PM #3
I can't read the article, but to the best of my knowledge (and from looking at the Instagram site), the web is just the same as any of the Instagram apps already on WP; it lets you look at pics in your feed and comment on them, but you can't create an account or upload pics.
- 02-05-2013, 02:05 PM #5
Thanks for sharing though! It's still neat to browse the Instagram feed. However, I personally hope they don't add the ability to upload via browser. I'd rather WP get its own app. I think Instagram was neat in that most of the photos came from a mobile device.
- By hbg1 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 01-28-2012, 01:38 PM
- By Slayers in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 12-22-2011, 03:45 PM
- By ninjaap in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 18Last Post: 12-10-2011, 05:37 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 17Last Post: 10-12-2011, 03:26 PM
- By onlyagibson#wp in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 21Last Post: 02-22-2011, 01:55 PM