- 02-05-2013, 07:54 AM #1
You can open zips/rar/7z/etc with apps, is there a way to download a torrent and open it directly on the phone? Not looking for PC utorrent clients, but actual native torent clients that work and download torrents to the phone
02-05-2013, 01:15 PM #3
- 41 Posts
- Would use up your data very quickly.
- Unable to open ports (You get a public IP that is shared with who knows how many other devices) thus nobody could connect to you.
- Would kill your battery life.
- WP doesn't have a multitasking model that would allow it to run in the background long enough to be able to do anything.
- All files would be downloaded to the app's isolated storage. The app would need to include some sort of method to actually transfer the files out of itself.
- By jwcdis in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 12-17-2012, 03:06 PM
- By Nickkk101 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2012, 01:28 PM
- By the_tyrant in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 06-16-2012, 03:32 PM
- By raidel00 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 06-12-2012, 10:12 PM
- By spasobn in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2012, 09:01 PM