- 02-04-2013, 01:19 PM #1
I'm planning to buy windows 8 mobile. Need to clarify one thing, is there app available to control calls, like in android I've app in which I've options to receive calls only from contacts, or can block certain numbers or can have call only from selected numbers like that. I need this type of functionality. Let me know if it is possible in windows 8 mobile too.
- 02-04-2013, 01:22 PM #2
There's an application for that. Let me see if I can find it searching for you.
Addendum: The one I was thinking of says it's for Win7 phones. I am not sure if it would work with Win8, you'd have to email them and ask. Here's the link:
http://www.truecaller.com/ There may be other call blockers in the Windows store.Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com
02-04-2013, 03:05 PM #4
- 76 Posts
Thats one of the upsides of having an Ativ S. Samsung gave us all those options from stock.
On the Settings menu we have a sub menu with call blocking, both from contacts or from numbers we decide to enter, as well as SMS and MMS blockings. We can have haptic feedback from the soft keys and some other cool features that were not available on my old HTC 8X.
I know Samsung isnt focusing on WP8 like Nokia is for obvious reasons, but Ativ S does have some cool exclusive features, and they have been updating many of their WP apps.Device: Nokia Lumia 920 (black)
Network: Vodafone Portugal
Gamertag: Garghas (feel free to add me)
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 32Last Post: 05-07-2013, 05:07 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 113Last Post: 04-21-2013, 11:07 PM
- By ryansstuff in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2012, 04:51 AM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2012, 07:56 AM
- By SEKKDS in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-20-2011, 07:56 PM