- 01-31-2013, 03:48 PM #1
I haven't got a Windows 8 Phone yet and are doing my research to see how I can set things up.
I've done a bit of an audit of my email accounts and need to be able to achieve the following, ideally via three or four separate inboxes
- Manage my personal email (POP), that I am currently doing via a personal Gmail account
- Manage multiple POP emails for my freelance work, that I am currently doing via separate Gmail account
- Manage a specific project email (POP), that I am currently doing via separate Gmail account
- Manage my day job emails via an Exchange account
So at the moment I have 3 Gmail accounts and an Outlook one.
Happy to migrate over to Outlook.com and ditch Gmail altogether if this makes things easier.
- 02-07-2013, 05:01 PM #4
Thanks for your help :)
I've started migrating stuff over to outlook.com - a couple of personal email accounts (these from 2 domains I own and not Gmail or Outllok accounts).
Does this mean that if I then access that outlook account on my (future) Lumia I will have access to these two email accounts, just as I have in outlook.com?
- 02-25-2013, 03:15 AM #5
On a related note, I'd like to use the Win 8 Mail app to access my mail too. But I can't seem to connect to the Hotmail account. It tells me that I am connected already, so the I can't add the account. Perhaps this is because I'm signing in my PC using the same MS account?
- By jin8k in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2012, 06:37 AM
- By susslerville in forum HTC 8XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2012, 01:33 PM
- By simontl in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 10-29-2012, 10:22 AM
- By ggabriele3 in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-13-2012, 01:40 AM
- By cgk in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 01-05-2012, 06:22 AM