- 01-31-2013, 09:49 AM #1
I am just wondering what the best way (provider) is to keep calendar and contacts synched on windows phone 8? I mean there is the outlook-account which should work just fine, but are there any other opportunities to choose from?!
How about Google? I have heard that Google doesn't want to support WP8?!
Any other services which allow that rather than Outlook.com and Google.com?!
Thanks in advance!
- 01-31-2013, 10:43 AM #2
google does indeed still work on your wp8 device for contacts. i dont use the calendar. just go into email+account and hold down your google email then select sync. or you can add google to your microsoft account from account.live.com. but personally i think its better not to add it and then just add the google mail through your phone and once it's set up just go into the google mail options and enable contacts and then sync.
- By weezywally in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 04-06-2014, 03:21 PM
- By FrankGrimes in forum Developers CornerReplies: 11Last Post: 12-19-2013, 02:05 PM
- By buckeyeballer09 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 15Last Post: 09-22-2011, 08:14 PM
- By Rexalbel in forum Developers CornerReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2011, 12:02 PM
- By CJ Thunder in forum ZuneReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2011, 07:26 PM