- 01-30-2013, 08:55 PM #1
So, For a while i was considering a Z10 from BlackBerry, however since the announcements today I decided to stick to my original choice for a new smartphone, powered by Windows Phone 8. The Nokia Lumia 920 has an ecosystem I was to enrich myself in and the Z10 doesn't really. Not hardware wise anyway. It's too little, to late and to expensive. The 920 has more features and its cheaper. And since the whole Gmail thing is fixed .. Which was my whole reason for wanting a BlackBerry.
Anyway, glad to be back and next week I'm buying a yellow Lumia!
- 01-31-2013, 03:50 AM #6
First off ... Thanks! It's always good to be back home ^_^
- 01-31-2013, 08:38 AM #8
Yep. I ordered a cyan as soon as you could preorder online. Was fortunate to receive in in 2 days and it's been great. So far though, I've only seen black 920's out in the wild here. I did see a yellow on display at the Microsoft Store.
- 01-31-2013, 09:32 AM #10
Good luck to you on your search. Looking at at&t's site. The cyan is sold out, but you can order the yellow. Everything was sold out at the Microsoft Store. One thing you might consider, if you are going to get a case. The nokia cc 1043 fits like a glove and comes in the same colors as the phone. You could always get a black one and with the cover, look like the color you want.
01-31-2013, 10:36 AM #12
- 211 Posts
That being said: welcome back ;) After finding this one: By The River | Flickr - Photo Sharing! I am pretty sure you will like the 920 :)
Last edited by Gergolos; 01-31-2013 at 10:50 AM.
- By astroXP in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2012, 07:52 PM
- By s0uldrift3r in forum Samsung Focus Flash 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2012, 03:34 PM
- By BitPusher2600 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-25-2011, 01:41 AM
- By gator in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 22Last Post: 03-29-2011, 09:22 AM
- By Dave Blake in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2009, 08:19 PM