- 01-29-2013, 08:01 AM #3
Depends...are they being sent to you or are you wanting to send them. From the email app, the only thing you can attach to an email is a picture/video file. To send other types of files, it has to be supported in the ap that is associated with that file type using the "share" function.
As for receiving files, as long as you have an app that will open the file you receive, the attachment is supported.
- 01-29-2013, 08:47 AM #6
- 01-29-2013, 09:24 AM #8
Be mindful when sharing pictures and videos as email attachments. Windows phone will compress the files thus lowering their quality. It's best to upload them to Skydrive and share the link to them so the recipient can enjoy the original quality.
- By Budroid in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 16Last Post: 04-30-2012, 09:21 PM
- By TaliZorah in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 12-06-2011, 05:32 PM
- By rpm5101 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2011, 09:52 AM
- By jdelroyc in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2011, 12:49 PM
- By sandmanfvr in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2011, 12:05 AM