- 01-29-2013, 04:59 AM #1
It may be a silly question, but when I turn on bluetooth, my laptop and other phones find my Lumia as "Windows Phone". Can I give my Lumia a name, so that people could find me via bluetooth when there are dozens of windows phones nearby? Thank you!
03-16-2013, 12:57 AM #7
- 184 Posts
Changing the name for a WP7 phone was much more complicated. You had to open Zune and click on the phone tab to access the option that lets you change the device's name. However, changing the name of your phone can complicate things. First, Zune might "scramble" or hide any photos or images on the device or completely wipe them from the phone. Also, music might also be incorrectly tagged. Thank god I jumped onto the WP8 bandwagon and got myself a Lumia 920.
- By colum o neill in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2012, 05:09 PM
- By gameson in forum Windows 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2012, 01:32 AM
- By mrgstiffler in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 50Last Post: 11-21-2012, 07:12 AM
- By lostdaynight in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2012, 02:41 PM
- By urbangatsby in forum HTC TITANReplies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2012, 05:13 AM