- 02-05-2013, 12:14 PM #31
Posting images from SG3, Lumia 920 and iPhone 4S... the truth is out there SG3 kills Lumia 920 in daylight/ well illuminated conditions
First image from iPhone 4S...pretty average
Second image from my Lumia 920
The image is not only soft but it also has an undue yellowish tinge to it or kind of over-saturates, especially in left corner
The best image from SG3
All were taken at auto-settings, from same seat, by same person and at the same time...
So what do you folks have to say about these images??
(This is the first time I am uploading pics if there is something wrong in the method please let me know)
Last edited by chetan_merchant; 02-05-2013 at 12:32 PM.
- 02-06-2013, 10:02 AM #33
Few more images with same aspect ratio 4:3
see how the image is over-exposed and the notice board on left is unclear
Same image with Samsung galaxy 3
looks better isn't it??
Another one with my Lumia 920
Compared with SG3
I don't know what is the reason images in SG3 are clearer and more balanced than Lumia 920...a serious let down as far as Lumia 920 is concerned
I purchased Lumia 920 considering the fact that it has the best camera in smartphones...but am seriously disappointed.
- By mankie in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 12Last Post: 12-29-2012, 08:53 PM
- By OliverK in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 12-27-2012, 03:45 PM
- By GOOTHRIE in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 21Last Post: 12-06-2012, 07:10 PM
- By iandealencar in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:45 PM
- By Winning Guy in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2012, 10:32 PM