Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    So I really wanted to add some labels to my start screen to make it less cluttered and just to see if I liked it. I tried some apps (new section and groupy) that added tiles that would make labels but they just didn't cut it. But after some finagling with spacing and multiple small tiles I was able to get something I liked. Check it out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20130126_0001.png   wp_ss_20130126_0002.png   wp_ss_20130126_0003.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,406 Global Posts
    Can you let us know what app you used please?

"Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'."

Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I used groupy. It is ghetto but what you have to do is separate each word into multiple tiles. For example for the label "System" I made one tile with " S y s" and another tile with "t e m ". Note the spacing. Set the font size to huge and center the text. Not everything works perfectly, but it does exactly what I want.

Quote Originally Posted by smoheath View Post
    I used groupy. It is ghetto but what you have to do is separate each word into multiple tiles. For example for the label "System" I made one tile with " S y s" and another tile with "t e m ". Note the spacing. Set the font size to huge and center the text. Not everything works perfectly, but it does exactly what I want.
    I recommend WizTiles. It's a little more feature-rich than Groupy. More stylish and customizable, too.