- 01-26-2013, 06:11 PM #1
So I really wanted to add some labels to my start screen to make it less cluttered and just to see if I liked it. I tried some apps (new section and groupy) that added tiles that would make labels but they just didn't cut it. But after some finagling with spacing and multiple small tiles I was able to get something I liked. Check it out.
- 01-26-2013, 08:06 PM #2
Can you let us know what app you used please?Windows Phone Central Moderator "Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'." - Apparently you can have an iPhone transplant...
- 01-26-2013, 10:28 PM #3
I used groupy. It is ghetto but what you have to do is separate each word into multiple tiles. For example for the label "System" I made one tile with " S y s" and another tile with "t e m ". Note the spacing. Set the font size to huge and center the text. Not everything works perfectly, but it does exactly what I want.
- By goliath83 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2012, 01:19 PM
- By Steppa.Sound in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2011, 02:14 AM
- By jrdatrackstar#WP in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 09-24-2011, 09:51 PM
- By J4rrod in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 22Last Post: 09-15-2011, 12:43 AM
- By gusto in forum Developers CornerReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2011, 03:47 AM