- 01-25-2013, 09:28 PM #2
You are not missing anything. I think this was done intentionally so kids won't delete photos and what not. You could probably get around this by getting a third part photo app and then giving them access to that app though most of those apps are photo editing apps so it may mess up your originals though they usually save as a separate file. Alternatively you can allow access to the Skydrive app and then set your photos to auto upload to skydrive. Then they can browse through there but they will see anything else you have on there. If you are trying to give them access to take pictures then just check off the camera app.
01-25-2013, 10:23 PM #3
- 6 Posts
Oh well, thanks for the answer!
03-05-2014, 03:37 AM #4
- 7 Posts
I have just finished a FREE app that may interest you. It lets you view your photo albums without the ability to delete them. It also lets you add the app to Kids Corner.
Please down load and leave me some feedback.
Kids Photo Viewer | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)
- By CSI Guy in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows 8 ProReplies: 6Last Post: 01-03-2013, 09:38 AM
- By Blacklac in forum HTC TITANReplies: 8Last Post: 01-06-2012, 04:36 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2011, 04:36 PM
- By L3vi in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2011, 10:35 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2011, 05:45 PM