Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Its really frustrating after having taken a great photo from my 920, that when I use the 'share' image button for Facebook, the resize and quality is terrible. Any way to get around this. My mobile uploads are going to look rubbish compared to what I had via the iPhone.

I gotta fully look at my uploaded pics on my PC again. I wouldn't doubt the phone does some compression but I don't remember it being detrimental. I have the 900 and pics are great, not as great as the 920 of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by onemoresummer View Post
    Its really frustrating after having taken a great photo from my 920, that when I use the 'share' image button for Facebook, the resize and quality is terrible. Any way to get around this. My mobile uploads are going to look rubbish compared to what I had via the iPhone.
    The photos look compressed when you view them through the mobile app I think. If you tap the picture to open it right up it should show the full resolution. It should look fine on a full browser too.
    Thanked by: