01-24-2013, 06:27 PM #1
- 103 Posts
So as I sit here with my lovely new red 8x - I am very happy with it. The only thing I can't seem to figure out is how to get facebook notification icon to show up on the lock screen. I know it wont tell you specifically what it is - I don't really care for that, but I'd like to know when I do have a notification.
in lockscreen settings I do have FB as one of the options - and I also have notifications enabled on the app - any ideas?
MarcBlackberry Storm -> Moto Q -> OG Droid -> (started working for AT&T) iPhone 3gs -> HTC Aria -> Samsung Captivate -> HTC Surround -> Dell Streak -> HTC Inspire -> Moto Atrix -> Nexus S -> Galaxy S II -> (stopped working at AT&T) Droid Bionic -> Galaxy Nexus -> HTC 8x
Microsoft Surface RT
Alienware x51 (gtx670 and Windows 8)
iPad (original) (DVR scheduler and TV remote)
01-25-2013, 09:41 PM #2
- 431 Posts
Weird I added it to my lock screen and it showed up no problem (Though I dislike the look of it) try removing it and re-adding it is the only thing I can think of. Also try moving it to a different spot. And finally be aware it will only show you something so long as there is an actual notification there. So if its zero nothing will show up at all.
- By blinkyjesus in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 04-12-2013, 11:08 AM
- By blinkyjesus in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2012, 09:55 AM
- By MrSean490 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2012, 05:11 AM
- By hellerz85 in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2011, 03:49 PM
- By mrasmussen in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 05-29-2011, 11:43 PM