- 01-24-2013, 04:17 PM #4
Yea unless you have poor 3G/4G reception where you'll be leaving the phone idle it's best to switch to 2G otherwise no difference. In fact in areas where 2G reception is even with 3G/4G reception then battery consumption with data usage on 2G would be greater because the modem is working harder to transmit data.
- By doitle in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 04-10-2013, 04:25 PM
- By photobriangray in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 01-06-2013, 12:33 PM
- By tofub0ii in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2013, 12:43 AM
- By ut_jd in forum HTC 8XReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2012, 10:05 AM
- By JK0d3r in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 5Last Post: 04-09-2012, 08:05 PM