01-23-2013, 07:46 PM #1
- 6 Posts
Hey, new to Windows phone and I'm looking for a custom tile tool that would allow me to assign an app to it. For example, I have to email accounts and I would love to create a custom live tile and assign one of my emails to that tile so it's easy to tell them apart.
Anything like that out there?
- 01-23-2013, 07:59 PM #2
Custom tile maker was one I used, also wiztile was another. I liked both and they are free or you can also purchase if you like it.
Hope this helps have fun.
Sent from my Nokia 822 using Board Express
- 01-23-2013, 08:39 PM #5
- By brianlg in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-01-2013, 03:50 PM
- By sp3ci4lk in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-08-2013, 09:05 AM
- By bilzkh in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-19-2012, 07:06 AM
- By lbcole in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-23-2012, 02:11 AM
- By TJGeb180 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-03-2012, 09:50 AM