- 01-23-2013, 04:54 PM #1
I am trying to move all my contacts from Gmail to Outlook. I previously had it synched to my Gmail account, but realized that you can't transfer those contacts to Outlook, they are just linked.
I exported my Gmail contacts as an Outlook CSV file and every time I try to upload it to Outlook.com I get an error message stating: "There was a problem uploading your file"
I went in and looked at the info, changed the phone numbers to be just numbers....but can't find why it won't import.
Do I need to format the header text in a different way than was exported by Gmail?
Any suggestions? I am trying to move both my calendar and contacts away from Gmail.
Thank you in advance.
11-26-2013, 08:42 AM #6
- 1 Posts
I don't know if you solved this, but I thought I'd throw this in in case someone else is looking for a solution.
The easiest way to move contacts from Gmail to Hotmail/live/outlook is to use the Outlook client in Office. Connect both accounts and then you can just copy all contacts from one account to the other through People.
- By Timback2 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 27Last Post: 08-02-2013, 05:06 AM
- By james3mg in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2012, 08:41 AM
- By Ultimateone in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2012, 02:02 PM
- By slicksilver in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 06-14-2012, 01:13 AM
- By Andrew Griffiths in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2012, 01:26 PM