01-23-2013, 12:30 AM #4
- 242 Posts
If they don't show up in the calendar app, try going into settings - accounts and manually sync the Facebook account. They should appear instantly but perhaps they take a little while.
There is also a setting inside the calendar app that is checked by default. It will only show events that you responded to. Uncheck it if you want it to show all event you are invited. I prefer the default settings, but I think it's worth mentioning that feature.
01-23-2013, 02:11 AM #6
- 179 Posts
You could add the Facebook Birthday and Event feeds into the calendar section of your Live/Microsoft account on Outlook.com. That's a work around though, and you would lose some functionality like seeing the wall for the event/being able to RSVP through the calendar event on your phone itself. It would work the exact same for birthdays, though. It's an option, though, if you can't get a fix otherwise.
The only other suggestion I might have is to remove and re-add your FB account. It's worth a shot.
- By XENOPHOS in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 36Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:08 PM
- By ColecoAdamWordpressCom in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 54Last Post: 06-12-2012, 06:20 PM
- By xamlblog in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2012, 11:26 AM
- By Judge_Daniel in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 09-27-2011, 11:20 AM
- By starsprite in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2011, 07:21 PM