- 01-22-2013, 08:02 AM #2
I have three email accounts (one yahoo, two gmail) each with their own live tile and labeled right (i.e office, personal, etc.) it works great and I love the fact that I can put my one I use the least as the smallest live tile and the other two as a medium size.
- 01-22-2013, 08:12 AM #4
Works in 7 & 8... Go to your inbox and hit the "..." at the bottom right, then hit " linked inboxes"... You should see a list of your email accounts... Touching an inbox that is currently linked will unlink it and vise versa to link them.
Oh, unlinked inboxes will show up in the list of all your apps and the title will be whatever you named the email account... If you want to pin to start screen, although I think unlinking an email account automatically pins it to start.App: Beer Knurd
The liver is evil and must be punished!
01-22-2013, 08:13 AM #5
- 77 Posts
Yes both windows phone 7 and 8 allow you to have separate email accounts with their own tiles. I had half a dozen on my old trophy and also on my new Nokia.
If you want in windows phone 8 not sure about 7 but I think even in 7 you can link inboxes together.
- 01-22-2013, 08:54 AM #9"Engineering is more than just the number of megapixels." - Stephen Elop
- By mpovolo in forum Windows 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2012, 10:52 PM
- By jake69 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2012, 05:22 PM
- By lukasamd in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2012, 09:17 AM
- By astroXP in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2011, 11:35 PM