- 01-20-2013, 08:15 AM #1
Just picked up my new Lumia 920. I transferred all my contacts to my Microsoft account from my iPhone (my MS account was already linked to Twitter and Facebook). Spent 1-2 hours making sure there were no duplicate contacts and cleaning it all up. Now I come to login with my MS account on the phone and it sync's that account, auto logs in to twitter and syncs this but does NOT setup Facebook for me. When I go to login to Facebook on the phone it says do I want to connect this account to my Microsoft account - obviously I don't want anything to overlap or to have to mess about cleaning it all up again.
Any ideas? Or is this normal and I should hit ok to connect it to my Microsoft account?
- 01-20-2013, 08:46 AM #3
It will be okay its not going to add any contacts to your Microsoft account. You will see both contacts on your phone and PC contacts all you have to do is link them. If the names are the same it will auto link the contacts and only show one. If you don't like the way it looks just un sync Facebook or twitter and those contacts will be removed from your contacts.
- By Tezler in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2012, 04:10 PM
- By worldwaffle in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2012, 09:32 PM
- By mattmagoo in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2012, 04:25 PM
- By Press for Bacon in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 03-31-2012, 06:29 PM
- By ninjaap in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2011, 09:06 PM