01-19-2013, 05:49 AM #3
- 2 Posts
“Do Not Disturb” is a feature that allows the users to switch on to silence the in-coming calls, alerts and notifications or pre-determine a certain period of time during which their iOS device will remain silent. It's turning on and off by the time you set it too work.
01-29-2013, 01:41 PM #8
- 38 Posts
You can use similar apps on Android. Microsoft locks down the device to such a degree that developers canot create an app for this on WP. I understand Microsoft's security is significantly better, but this is another area they need to add native functionality for call control if they are going to lock it down.
01-29-2013, 01:59 PM #9
- 13 Posts
i dont understand when people say security is significantly better
I banked on my android device and never had an issue with "security" and haven't heard any real stories or read any news articles pointing to phones being compromised from market apps
- By wayneholbrook in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 20Last Post: 12-31-2012, 03:30 PM
- By socialcarpet in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 08-02-2012, 04:40 PM
- By fleeper99 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-14-2012, 11:37 PM
- By PeterCip in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 11-03-2011, 03:02 PM
- By playboy#wp in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 5Last Post: 08-27-2011, 02:32 PM